I'm Snowwy, I'm 20, I'm from Argentina. I'm a medical student (third year), and a comic artist. And a lover... of many, many things:clothes, paintings, music, and, of course, clasic stars.
my own private idaho
- Scott Favor: Getting away from everything feels good.
- Mike Waters: Yeah, it does.
- Scott Favor: When I left home, the maid asked me where I was off to. I said "Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."
- Mike Waters: You had a maid. If I had a normal family, and a good up-bringing, then I would have been a well-adjusted person.
- Scott Favor: Depends on what you call normal.
- Mike Waters: Yeah, it does. Well, you know, normal, like, like a mom and a dad and a dog and shit like that. Normal. Normal.
- Scott Favor: So you didn't have a normal dog?
- Mike Waters: No, I didn't have a dog.
- Scott Favor: Didn't have a... a normal dad?
- Mike Waters: Didn't have a dog or, or, or a normal dad anyway. That's alright. I don't feel sorry for myself, I mean, I feel like I'm, I feel like I'm, you know, well-adjusted.
- Scott Favor: What's a normal dad?
- Mike Waters: I don't know.
- Mike Waters: I'd like to talk with you. I mean I'd like to, uh, really talk with you. I mean we're talking right now, but, you know, I don't know, I-I don't feel like I can be... I don't feel like I can be close to you. I mean we're close, you know, right now we're close, but, I mean, you know...
- Scott Favor: How close, I mean...
- Mike Waters: I don't know, whatever.
- Scott Favor: What?
- Mike Waters: What I mean to you?
- Scott Favor: What do you mean to me? Mike, you're my best friend.
- Mike Waters: I know, man, I know... I know... I know I'm your friend. We're good friends, and that's good to be, you know, good friends. That's a good thing.
- Scott Favor: So...
- Mike Waters: So I just...
- Mike Waters: That's okay. We're going to be friends.
- Scott Favor: I only have sex with a guy for money.
- Mike Waters: Yeah, I know, I mean...
- Scott Favor: And two guys can't love each other.
- Mike Waters: Yeah. Well, I-I don't know, I mean, I mean for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it. I love you, and... you don't pay me.
- Scott Favor: Mike...
- Mike Waters: I really wanna kiss you, man.
- Mike Waters: Well goodnight man.
- Mike Waters: I love you, though.
- Mike Waters: You know that. I do love you.
- Scott Favor: Alright, come here, Mike.
- Scott Favor: Let's just see. It could be fun. Just gonna see, come on.
well, no so much a fan of this movie as a fan of Inigo Montoya but, anyway….
saw it yesterday, had to put this one quote here.
Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn’t you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well… you were dead.
Westley: Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Buttercup: I will never doubt again.
Westley: There will never be a need.
bad… as opposed to good?
Mr. Pink walks into the warehouse only to find a bloodied Mr. Orange lying on the floor.
Mr. Pink: Shit! Orange got tagged?
Mr. White: Gut shot.
Mr. Pink: Fuck! Where’s, uh, Brown?
Mr. White: Dead.
Mr. Pink: How’d he die?
Mr. White: How the fuck do you think? The cops shot him.
Mr. Pink: This is bad. This is so fucking bad. Is it bad?
Mr. White: As opposed to good?